Patrick G. Lanza, CPA, CFP®
Wealth Management & Certified Financial Planner™
Founder Lanza Financial Services, LLC
At Lanza Financial, our mission is to understand and achieve what’s important to you by providing holistic wealth management and tax guidance that will empower you to make better financial decisions. We can support you with a team of business and tax experts. By listening to clients and providing objective guidance to suit their needs, they create long term relationships that help to provide confidence.
Over the course of his CPA career, Patrick worked in the disciplines of Accounting, Audit, Tax Planning and Compliance. In 2006 he acquired an ownership interest of a CPA Firm originated by a mentor, Allen J Lambert to form Lambert Lanza CPAs PA.
In 2011, Patrick formalized his financial planning Practice by obtaining his Series 6 license and in 2014 obtained his Series 7 and Series 65 license. He also became a licensed insurance representative in 2014.
Recognizing that the eight days to the week and 30 hours to the day were not sufficient to service his growing CPA Practice and Financial Services Practice he decided to focus his time, effort, and energy solely to his Financial Services Practice at the beginning of 2020.
As Patrick progressed in his career, he was fortunate to associate with many honorable people who mentored him professionally and personally. If there was a common thread of his mentors, it was “Take care of your client and everything will fall into place.” It may not be then and there. It may not be with that specific transaction. But if you do the right thing, even when no one is looking, everything will be fine.
- Graduate of University of New Orleans, 1982
- Member of the AICPA and FICPA
- Investment Advisor Representative of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
- Practicing CPA in Public Accounting for over 25 years
- Licensed General Agent of Ohio National Life Insurance
- Concentrations in closely held business tax planning and reporting, individual tax planning and reporting, individual retirement planning, statutory basis audits, common interest realty associations, and not-for-profit organizations.
- FINRA State Licenses in AL, FL, IL, MS, NC, NY, OR, PA, SD
- Licensed in Series 6,7,63,65